By John S. Waugh
Read Online or Download Advances in Magnetic Resonance: Volume 11 PDF
Best electromagnetism books
Chronic electronics, that's a speedily growing to be zone by way of learn and purposes, makes use of smooth electronics expertise to transform electrical strength from one shape to a different, equivalent to ac-dc, dc-dc, dc-ac, and ac-ac with a variable output importance and frequency. It has many purposes in our each day lifestyles akin to air-conditioners, electrical automobiles, sub-way trains, motor drives, renewable strength resources and gear provides for desktops.
Lately, there was a surge of task to clarify the habit of hugely charged gentle subject and Coulomb fluids normally. Such structures are ubiquitous, in particular in organic subject the place the size scale and the energy of the interplay among hugely charged biomolecules are ruled by means of robust electrostatic results.
This e-book presents a accomplished evaluate of magnetic levitation(Maglev) applied sciences, from primary ideas via to thestate-of-the-art, and describes functions either realised and underdevelopment. It incorporates a heritage of Maglev technology and expertise displaying thevarious milestones in its development.
Sleek difficulties in Condensed topic Sciences, quantity 14. 2: Incommensurate levels in Dielectrics, 2: fabrics bargains a actual photograph of incommensurate insulators and offers readers an idea how experimental recommendations can be utilized to review the dynamic and static houses of incommensurate platforms on a microscopic point.
- Measurements using Optic and RF Waves (ISTE)
- Materials Fundamentals of Molecular Beam Epitaxy
- Magnetic Monopoles (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics)
- Studies on Binocular Vision: Optics, Vision and Perspective from the Thirteenth to the Seventeenth Centuries (Archimedes)
- Electromagnetic Processing of Materials: Materials Processing by Using Electric and Magnetic Functions: 99 (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- Nonlinear Magnetization Dynamics in Nanosystems (Elsevier Series in Electromagnetism)
Extra resources for Advances in Magnetic Resonance: Volume 11