By John S. Waugh
This ebook discusses the anisotropic rotation of molecules in beverages via NMR quadrupolar leisure; rotational diffusion constants; alternating linewidth impression; and theoretical formulations of the matter. the road shapes in high-resolution NMR; matrix representations of the equations of movement; matrix representations of the equations of movement; and intramolecular hydrogen bonds also are deliberated. this article likewise covers the nuclear spin rest via double resonance and strategies of answer of the density matrix equations.
This book is efficacious to physics and chemistry scholars, together with these attracted to magnetic resonance.
Read or Download Advances in Magnetic Resonance: Volume 4 PDF
Similar electromagnetism books
Continual electronics, that is a swiftly turning out to be region when it comes to study and functions, makes use of smooth electronics know-how to transform electrical strength from one shape to a different, resembling ac-dc, dc-dc, dc-ac, and ac-ac with a variable output importance and frequency. It has many functions in our each day existence akin to air-conditioners, electrical vehicles, sub-way trains, motor drives, renewable power resources and gear offers for pcs.
Lately, there was a surge of job to explain the habit of hugely charged gentle topic and Coulomb fluids normally. Such structures are ubiquitous, in particular in organic subject the place the size scale and the energy of the interplay among hugely charged biomolecules are ruled via robust electrostatic results.
This ebook presents a entire assessment of magnetic levitation(Maglev) applied sciences, from basic rules via to thestate-of-the-art, and describes functions either realised and underdevelopment. It features a background of Maglev technological know-how and know-how exhibiting thevarious milestones in its development.
Sleek difficulties in Condensed topic Sciences, quantity 14. 2: Incommensurate levels in Dielectrics, 2: fabrics deals a actual photo of incommensurate insulators and offers readers an concept how experimental ideas can be utilized to check the dynamic and static homes of incommensurate platforms on a microscopic point.
- The Classical Theory of Fields: Electromagnetism (Graduate Texts in Physics)
- Statistical Mechanics of Magnetic Excitations:From Spin Waves to Stripes and Checkerboards: 18 (Series on Advances in Statistical Mechanics)
- Magnetic Domain Walls in Bubble Materials: Advances in Materials and Device Research: Magnetic Domain Walls in Bubble Materials Suppt. 1 (Applied solid state science : Supplement)
- Microwave Radiometry of Vegetation Canopies: 24 (Advances in Global Change Research)
- Wave Scattering from Statistically Rough Surfaces: International Series in Natural Philosophy
- Quantum Dots (NanoScience and Technology)
Additional info for Advances in Magnetic Resonance: Volume 4